SSC CPO 2022 Application Form (14 August) Eligibility, Vacancies- Apply Online
SSC CPO 2022: SSC conducts the Exam for the Central Police Organization (CPO). Candidates get the job into various posts under the Central Police Department. It expects to release the official notification for SSC CPO soon. Candidates can fill the SSC CPO Group B and SSC CPO Group C Posts for Delhi Police or Central Armed Police Forces and CISF. The online application invites from both categories of candidates SSC GD sub-inspector in CAPFs, Sub-inspector in Delhi Police, and Assistant Sub-inspector in CISF. Follow the instructions about SSC CPO provided below on our website. Candidates can check the complete detail of the form in this article.
SSC CPO 2022: Important dates
|Application and Notification release date||14 August 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form||13 September 2022|
|Paper-I exam date||December 2022|
|Announcement Result of Paper-I||To be announced|
|Paper-II exam date||To be announced|
|Result of Paper-II||To be announced|
- Before applying, candidates should meet the eligibility criteria of the educational qualification and the age limit. If the eligibility does not meet, the authority will reject the application.
- From a recognized university Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree.
- For SI in Delhi Police (only): They must have a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
- There will be a minimum age limit and the maximum age limit to apply for the SSC CPO. The minimum age to apply is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
|S.No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (General)||28 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||31 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General)||30 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||35 years|
SSC CPO 2022
The application can be filled both online and offline. They must have a scanned copy of their all documents or certificate. The authority will release the application form of SSC CPO in the 3rd week of September 2022. Candidates can register on the official website to fill the application form. Provide all the necessary details in the application form and upload images of photograph and signature in the prescribed size only. Take at least 2 printouts of the filled application form for further use.
Steps to fill SSC CPO 2022 Application Form
Part I Registration
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link and find the link for SSC CPO on the new window that appears.
- Select the ‘Examination’ link and then click on ‘Part I Registration’.
- Provide all the required details, contact details, name of center and code, educational qualification and preference of posts.
- Click on ‘Register’ and get the login credentials (Registration Number and Password) once successfully registered.
- Candidates will also get the registration number via email to the registered email ID.
- Use these credentials and fill the application form.
- Login and select ‘Part II Registration’.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Select to pay the application fees via online or offline mode.
- Pay the fee and then upload the documents.
- Upload scanned images of their Photograph and Signature.
- View the uploaded images by clicking on ‘Preview’ and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
- A confirmation page will be generated ready to print.
- Keep the print out for future correspondence.
- The photo must be clear and with a light-colored background.
- Candidates must have to look professional and clear in the photograph.
- The signature must in the running flow; it must not be in different styles.
- Candidates must use a plain white paper for the signature and signature should not be in BLACK Letters.
- Signature and Must be Clearly Visible
- Background for Photo and Signature be in white/ Light-Colored
|Photos||Size- 4-12 KB||JPEG Format|
|Signature||Size- 1-12 KB||JPEG Format|
|General and OBC||Rs. 100|
|SC/ ST/ Women||None|
For More Updates Visit Our Facebook Page
Also Visit Our Telegram Channel | Follow us on Instagram | Also Visit Our YouTube Channel